Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Hierarchy of Pleasures

Several months ago, I introduced you to my good chaplain friend, Cathie Crawford. Despite her sharp wit and smooth way with words, Cathie does not blog regularly; however, I have successfully prodded her into now blogging twice by offering to post it on my site.
So, here she is, a special guest blogger with a short thought provoking subject. Click here for her first blog.
Enjoy.
__________________________

HIERARCHY OF GOOD PLEASURES


THE BIG “O” OR MULTIPLE BIG “Os”

A GOOD CRAP

RELIEVING A FULL BLADDER

A GOOD SNEEZE

A SWEET PIECE OF LAUGHTER

SCRATCHING AN ITCH

A NICE COLD GLASS OF WATER

GETTING A MASSAGE

You know, these are some things that I’ve thought about, and I’ve wondered if other people have thought about them too. I wonder how other people would order them according to their own preference.

What would you add to this list, take away, or switch around. Consider it a social experiment.

1 comment:

The Rev. Vicki K. Hesse said...

I'd like to add, "Standing Under A Waterfall"